CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brandon Srnsky, 11/10/2022
For years I have been dealing with the big name corporations and dealerships, thankfully I have finally found some relief! I was referred to Moore Miles and I could not be happier with the service I have received! From the moment I called them, walked through the door, to the moment they handed me back my keys. In regards of anything automotive related, this is the most honest, fair, convenient service I have ever received! Do not hesitate to call these guys, they will get you taken care of and back on the road in no time!