CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ben poor, 06/20/2023
I was on vacation passing through on my way to Colorado when the temperature warning came on my car. The radiator had failed and in seconds the water and coolant had poured out. Moore Miles was the only auto repair shop that I called in Olive Branch that would even look at the car without an appointment. Not only did they look at it, they fixed it, and had me on my way the same day.